- Miners are persevering with to switch Bitcoin to exchanges.
- As CryptoSlate recognized final week, we noticed the most important one-day Bitcoin switch from miners to alternate in two years.
- Nonetheless, 2,600 Bitcoin have been despatched to exchanges on Saturday, surpassing final week’s switch.
- A possible speculation could possibly be that miners are making ready for increased Bitcoin costs to promote their Bitcoin, because the switch quantity doesn’t imply they’ve offered.
- Poolin seems to be liable for each transfers to Binance, totaling round 4,685 Bitcoin (roughly $128 million at present values) despatched to the alternate.
The submit Are miners sending Bitcoin to exchanges, ready for increased costs? appeared first on CryptoSlate.