Its belongings are just one side of an organization and don’t at all times decide its success. On high of its initiatives, the administration workforce performs a significant position within the firm’s means to capitalize on its deposits. Even probably the most superb belongings gained’t attain their full potential with an inexperienced or ineffective workforce behind them. That’s why evaluating a miner’s administration workforce is without doubt one of the core tenets of assessing an organization for funding alternatives.
How do you consider a miner’s management? A “dream workforce” could have expertise in just a few key areas: technical, operational and advertising and marketing. Technical experience covers engineering, geology and metallurgy. Operational expertise contains main earlier firms and initiatives to success. Advertising primarily focuses on how the corporate interacts with the general public and the transparency it offers. Having a confirmed monitor file of success in these areas means the miner is extra more likely to attain its targets and notice the total potential of its initiatives.
Torrent Gold (CSE:TGLD) is a gold-focused exploration and growth mining firm backed by a administration workforce with the appropriate experience and expertise. The corporate’s flagship undertaking is Jessup, a drill-ready, gold-silver asset in Nevada. Jessup at the moment has a measured useful resource estimate of 331,800 ounces of gold equal, and there may be potential for added deposits as a lot of the asset is unexplored. Torrent Gold’s administration workforce has operational expertise in Nevada, technical expertise in gold, and prioritizes transparency all through its group.
Consultants in engineering and geology spherical out the corporate’s administration workforce. Patrick Loury, senior geologist, is the previous lead geologic modeler for Nevada Gold Mines and at the moment serves because the senior consulting geologist for Prime Mining Corp. Jeff Lindstrom, senior mining engineer, has labored within the mining trade for greater than 20 years and performed a necessary position in serving to two gold mining firms attain their targets.
The skilled management workforce is now specializing in its flagship asset in Nevada, a Tier-1 jurisdiction with a mining-friendly native authorities, sturdy space infrastructure, and expert native workforce. The Jessup Undertaking is inside the underexplored San Jacinto area and has historic heap leach outcomes indicating 84 p.c gold and 27 p.c silver, assembly the corporate’s necessities.
The corporate additionally has an exploration portfolio of properties all through Nevada, every of which is primed for a possible JV mannequin, creating a further income stream. As well as, Torrent Gold is repeatedly evaluating new initiatives for synergy potential with Jessup and its early-stage belongings. The corporate can also be exploring its Clover Mountain Undertaking in Idaho, which has wonderful growth potential following further exploratory campaigns.
- Torrent Gold is led by a administration workforce that has discovered success in earlier gold-focused firms, with experience and expertise in gold exploration and growth, in addition to managing and constructing operations in Nevada.
- Daniel Kunz, govt chairman, is the previous CEO of Ivanhoe Mines and MK Gold Firm in addition to Prime Mining, enjoying a important position within the firms’ progress and success.
- Torrent Gold’s flagship Jessup asset has historic outcomes that construct preliminary confidence in its potential, prompting the corporate to accumulate and totally discover the undertaking.
- The Jessup Undertaking has demonstrated a useful resource composition of 84 p.c gold and 27 p.c silver.
- Torrent Gold additionally has exploration alternatives all through its portfolio of early-stage belongings in Nevada and Idaho, creating potential for a three way partnership (JV) mannequin.
The Jessup Undertaking
The Jessup Undertaking covers 2,780 acres in Churchill County, Nevada, and contains 158 unpatented lode mining claims. The asset has a low royalty burden at 1.6 p.c NSR. Historic heap leach check outcomes met the corporate’s 84 p.c gold and 27 p.c silver necessities. Moreover, the asset has current entry to water, essential for any Nevada mining operation.
- Positioned in Underexplored San Jacinto: Nevada is a Tier-1 mining jurisdiction, however many areas, similar to San Jacinto, stay underexplored. Jessup comprises high-grade gold-silver intercepts that point out important enlargement potential, which earlier house owners haven’t explored.
- Exploration Campaigns Scheduled: The corporate has a complete exploration program scheduled for the asset that features:
- Preliminary permits at a lower than a 5-acre disturbance
- Pending NI 43-101 compliant technical report
- Website sampling, mapping, soils testing and different exploratory campaigns
- Ongoing negotiations for added acreage
- Permits for a 10-month large-scale drill program
- 100-hole core drill program
- Up to date NI 43-101 useful resource report
- Supreme Geological Options: The asset demonstrates the appropriate geological options indicative of wealthy mineral deposits. The undertaking comprises low sulfidation, epithermal gold-silver deposits with deep structural oxidation, and widespread silification, which is managed by veining and faulting.
Clover Mountain & Exploration Portfolio
Torrent Gold additionally has an intensive portfolio of early-stage belongings that warrant further exploration and have the potential to turn into three way partnership initiatives. Most of its belongings are in Nevada and present synergy potential with Jessup. The corporate additionally owns the Clover Mountain Undertaking, its encouraging undertaking in Idaho.
- The Clover Mountain Undertaking: Positioned 60 miles southwest of Boise, Idaho, the asset is a drill-ready greenfield exploration undertaking, and drill targets have already been recognized. Historic soil sampling indicated the presence of high-grade copper and zinc.
- Nevada Exploration Portfolio: Torrent Gold is repeatedly evaluating initiatives in Nevada for acquisition. Its present exploration portfolio contains:
- Anchor: Rock-hosted gold property with undrilled targets.
- Sandy: Sedimentary rock-hosted gold property with a jasperoid zone.
- Stateline: Gold-silver property with a 305-meter-long vein of high-grade metals.
- Brik: Excessive-grade gold intersections with near-surface deposits.
- Easter: Gold-silver deposit with a 2010 historic useful resource report.
- Viper: Gold asset with high-grade gold drill intersections with an unknown true width.
Daniel Kunz – Govt Chairman, Founding Director
Daniel Kunz is the CEO of Prime Mining Corp. He’s had appreciable management expertise in mining firms, as former CEO of Ivanhoe Mines, former founder/CEO of U.S. Geothermal, senior officer at Morrison Knudsen Company, CEO of MK Gold Firm, and former director at Chesapeake Gold, the place he labored for 17 years. He additionally constructed Citadel Mountain and American Woman Mines.
Alexander Kunz – Chief Govt Officer, Founding Director
Alexander Kunz is an legal professional with a Masters of Science diploma. He’s skilled in administration, company governance and operations in each exploration and growth. He has beforehand operated in mining jurisdictions together with Alaska, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, Bolivia, Mexico and Canada.
Scott Davis – Chief Monetary Officer
Scott Davis’s 22 years of expertise contains CFO roles at a number of firms listed on the CSE and the TSXV, in addition to senior administration positions, together with 4 years at Appleby as an assistant monetary controller, two years at Davidson & Firm LL, Chartered Skilled Accountants as an auditor, and 5 years with Pacific Alternative Capital Ltd as an accounting supervisor.
Pete Parsley – P.Geo, VP of Exploration
Pete Parsley has greater than 30 years expertise in mineral exploration and exploration geology. He beforehand served as vice-president of exploration at Thunder Mountain Gold, and was chief govt officer at Triumph Gold Company. A former chief geologist at Tenneco Minerals, he was liable for the Goldstrike district in Utah. He was additionally liable for a number of initiatives with USMX together with the Illinois Creek Gold undertaking in Alaska and the Thunder Mountain district in Idaho.
Patrick Loury – M.Sc., Senior Geologist
With greater than 10 years of trade expertise, Patrick Loury is an exploration and useful resource geologist. He’s at the moment a senior consulting geologist for Prime Mining Corp. and has held a number of roles with main mining firms, together with lead geologic modeler for Nevada Gold Mines and senior exploration geologist for Kinross Gold Company. His expertise spans a number of districts world wide, together with the Carlin Development, Nevada, Fairbanks district, Alaska, Maricunga belt, Chile, Okhotsk-Chukotka belt, Russia and Sierra Madre Occidental district, Mexico.
Jeff Lindstrom – Senior Mining Engineer
Jeff Lindstrom is a graduate of Boise State College within the Development Administration program. He has labored within the mining trade for greater than 20 years, together with for Atlanta Gold and Thunder Mountain Gold. He has important expertise in AutoCAD and 3D modeling, as effectively engineering and geological modeling. He has expertise in building administration, and mine modeling.
Leave a Reply